Give directly to the causes you care about the most. Make a real impact now!
Below are links to our partners and verified charitable organizations that need funds to continue supporting war-impacted Ukrainians and animals:
- Dobrodii Club, a Ukrainian charitable foundation, has been helping children since 2011. They provide EMERGENCY HELP FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN who are on the brink of survival by sending about 3000 packages a month with food, essential hygiene products, and art sets for children and SUPPORT CHILDREN DURING THE WAR by providing free creative art and craft classes in Kyiv and Lviv.
- Children of Heroes, a Ukrainian charity fund, helps children who lost a parent or both parents during the war with comprehensive long-term assistance led by the team of Family Helpers. As of March 31st, the number of children supported by the fund has nearly doubled since the beginning of 2023! ): As of today, the fund supports ~3,700 children. Children of Heroes of Ukraine Foundation (EIN: 88-2709953) is a 501(c)(3) public charity organization registered in Denver, OH, on June 2, 2022.
- Tabletochki, the most prominent Ukrainian charity foundation supporting children with cancer through every stage of the disease: examination, diagnostics, search for and procurement of medicines, treatment coordination in Ukraine and overseas, psychological support, and organization of special events for children.
- Kids of Ukraine Inc., a 501(c)(3) public charity organization registered in Los Angeles, CA, on April 20th, 2022, to represent Tabletochki.
- Hospitallers (UA), a Ukrainian voluntary organization of paramedics who save lives at the frontlines. Hospitallers help evacuate the wounded on the battlefield to hospitals and assist in their rehabilitation, train paramedics, and deliver the dead to the burial place. Hospitallers (UA) saved over 5,000 lives since the beginning of the war.
- Hospitallers (UK), a non-profit organization (No. 1200534) that represents Hospitallers (UA) in the UK and the Republic of Ireland and fundraises and delivers medical aid to support Hospitallers in Ukraine—PayPal - email@example.com.
- Razom Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public benefit organization (EIN: 46-4604398) located in New York, NY which was registered on January 21st, 2014. Razom provides critical humanitarian war relief and recovery to address the most urgent needs as they evolve, helps local Ukrainian volunteer organizations provide immediate humanitarian assistance to the people affected by the war, and advocate for Ukraine by educating about policies that strengthen and support Ukraine.
- Come Back Alive, a Ukrainian non-profit foundation that supports the Armed Forces of Ukraine by financing solely defense initiatives. "Come Back Alive" also conducts training to provide the Ukrainian military with the broadest skill set possible. Their mission is to provide new technologies, training, and ammunition to save the lives of Ukrainians and to help Ukrainian soldiers to protect Ukraine.
- Nova Ukraine is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (EIN 465335435) registered in Sunnyvale, CA on March 24th, 2014. Nova Ukraine is dedicated to raising awareness about Ukraine in the US and throughout the world and providing humanitarian aid to Ukraine.